- The first certified organic tea garden of Nepal.
- First organic green tea producer.
- Functions along the lines of Co-operative.
- Produces quality products through new and innovative Ayurvedic/ Organic farming technology.
- Sole marketing Unit: Sangrila Argo World (Kathmandu, Birtamode, Phidim)
- Founding/present chairman: Deepak Prakash Baskota.
- Total area: 95 hector.
- Total tea garden including extension areas: 87.50 hector
- Total tea bushes: 6,00,000 Approx.
- Total production: Approx. 100,000 kgs per year (according to the demand of green and black tea).
- Total employment with small farmers: 600 (approx. 75% of which are women)
- Certifications: NASAA, JAS, USDA, ISO-22,000
- Products: Tea, coffee, natural spices, herbs and juice.
- Countries exported: Japan, Germany, Canada, Australia, Korea, Ukraine, U.S.A., Poland, Netherlands, Finland, China, and India.
Advocates Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) through Eco-house project, Scholarship programs and cow bank project.
2011 KTE. All Rights Reserved. Powered by Communicate